Tuesday, December 28, 2010

With a Love That You Cannot Think of....

I got very little sleep last night.  I lay awake next to my little boy feeling the heat radiate off of his head.  He's been sick for 2 day.  I listened to his breathing and imagined the worst.  I prayed.  Not just for him but for all of the friends that I know right now that are struggling with sickness.  But when it is your child....

It is in these moments that I am awestruck of God.  I can't imagine anyone loving my child more than I do, yet He does.  I can't help but worry, yet I know he is in God's hands.  Because my love for him is so deep....it is simply unimaginable to me that the Creator of the universe loves me that much and more. I am humming...

I love you with a love that you cannot think of,
I am near you even though you feel far away....far away.
I rescued you and carried you and caused your world to stop,
Just so I could hear you say that you love Me too...

I do love You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...