Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Budget Decorating

I got this idea from  Emily Rose at http://www.simplyvintagegirl.com/blog/index.php/2010/11/27/the-thankful-tree/

It's almost time to take down those Christmas decorations!  Thinking back on the course of the year, I was pondering that controversial posts about what holidays Christians choose to celebrate.   One of my friends who chooses not to celebrate Christmas made a good point.  Why not celebrate Jesus every day? I agree.

So, off to the Thankful Tree~

This was great Thanksgiving idea!  I have friends who have made a whole Thankful Wall in their house.  I love that.  So we are going to leave this little tree up for most of the year and see haw many thankful tags we can add. 

Look at this one:

I know you can't read it.  But it says MOM!  Emma made that.  I am thankful for her too.  More than she knows.

The best thing about this is that it didn't cost me a dime.  My hedge row not only has evergreen, it has deciduous bushed too.  I used scrapbooking paper and the same ribbon that was in my bathroom for Christmas.  I had a heart paper punch that was a pretty good size for my tree.

Bring on Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...