Friday, October 7, 2011

You Need to Watch This.

I am coming to the end of A Lifetime of Learning.  If I keep this blog, I will soon take it in a whole new direction.  But I have one thing that is on my heart to share before I stop posting.

I believe that Christians need to be bold, courageous, and speak up for truth and justice no matter the consequences.  And the truth is this:  when you do, some people won't like you. But truth is truth no matter how abrasive it is to someone else.  The Gospel of Christ is offensive because it reveals the real us.  And the truth is that what is inside is frequently ugly.

Now that I have said my peace, I want you to watch something.  It is important for everyone to understand our history, otherwise we are doomed to repeat our mistakes.  America is a case study for this.  I won't explain, I just want you to watch.  Then leave your comments and thoughts. 


Most importantly, share.  This movie is changing the hearts and minds of many.  We CAN  make a difference...one heart at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...