Friday, August 5, 2011

A New Blog Venture!

To all of you who read my little blog-thank you!  I still think it a bit strange that so many people I have never met are a part of my life.  But I love it because I love to encourage.  I love to encourage because I desperately need it too!  We all do-if we are honest about it!

I decided to begin a new venture.  Mainly because I have had several people contact me in the last year asking abut getting started in home schooling.  I want to put any information and encouragement that I have all in one place so I can just refer people to it.  I have asked friends and family who are veteran and beginning home schoolers to contribute to the site.  I am not sure where it will go, but if it helps even one person my work is worth it. 

Come on over and check it out.  Refer it to friends.  People are still free to contact me personally  and my email can be found on the new blog! 

http://gettingstartedhomeschooling.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...