Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know some of you out there won't be celebrating today.  But I am.  Why?  Because no matter what the day on the calender, LOVE is the best thing to celebrate!

Love is everything.  It doesn't matter if I "get it" yet don't have love.  It doesn't matter if I have all knowledge and don't have love.  I am so thankful to be loved.

To my first love, Jesus Christ, You rescued me from destruction.  You lifted me up and made me Your child.  I don't deserve You, but I cherish You. 

To my second love, Willie.  The last 19 years of knowing you have changed me.  I was a child when we met.  I was stubborn and selfish.  I am glad you stuck with me.  I don't deserve you either, but I love you and appreciate you so much!



And to my littlest loves, I can't imagine life without you.  I love having you home with me every day.  I don't just love you....I LIKE you too!  I sometimes stand in awe that the Lord saw fit to give you to me.  I wonder what He was thinking!  But I am thankful that He did, for just as I am helping to "grow" you guys, you have helped to grow me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...